Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Brit


So I did some work for a former classmate of mine a few weeks ago. After I finished the project she asked if I could draw her as a superhero. My first thought was,"oh crap I don't know how to do this"! I did anyway and I think it turned out pretty well. She gave me no direction, told me to go nuts so this is the concept...She's a cross between Blade and say Batgirl or Huntress. She is super strong and heals easy. I'm getting better at drawing women and I think this is a step in the right direction.

4 comments:

Gitter said...

dude this kicks ass I dig the colors and the facial expression. Who had you do this?

Dave Swartz said...

My friend Brit. I did this t-shirt design for her lacrosse team.

Wayne Porter said...

nice work dave!

Lauren said...

i don't know why it took me so long to see this. but me likes!