Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So I haven't posted anything since graduating so I figured I would tell everyone what I've been up to. I started working on a comic book project involving this image of a world's finest comic book from the late 1960's. I didn't want to write my own story I just wanted draw, so I thought wouldn't it be cool if i just took an old comic book, kept all the campy dialogue, and redo all the art. So I picked one of my favorites where four crooks get one of Superman's powers due to some organ transplant surgery after his death. Batman and Robin have to stop them in Superman's absences and also have to stop Lex Luthor from getting his hands on Superman's heart! I know it's really campy, but it's not as easy as it sounds. I'll try to scan in some of the pages I have done later this week.

No comments: